Monday, December 17, 2012

Best Kept Secret

My sister shared with me what I consider to be a Christmas secret that is one of the best kept secrets in this day and age.

Parents should make sure to visit the Portable North Pole today!  As a result of this free site, my sons were able to receive a video message straight from the star gift giver - Santa Claus!

As the song goes:

You better not pout, you better not cry, you better watch out I'm telling you why - Santa Claus is coming to town!
 
He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!

Through the Portable North Pole site, you can give your permission to Santa and he will contact your child.

I encourage you to do this before Santa makes his flight next week!

Happy Holidays!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment