Saturday, February 2, 2013

Best Kept Cleaning Secret

In searching for something to take off baked on grease on a waffle maker I stumbled upon a post on the Internet (and honestly I cannot locate the post again) that recommended Dawn Power Dissolver.  I had never heard of this product before but decided I would try to locate what I thought was Dawn Dish Soap.

In searching for the Dawn Power Dissolver I discovered it was a spray foam rather than a traditional dish soap.  I determined it was worth the $3 for the spray to see if it actually works...

To my surprise this product exceeded my wildest expectations!  My greasy waffle maker came out so clean decided to give it a try on the bottom of the outside of my pots and pans.  I had completely forgotten what the my pots and pans looked like when they came out of the package a dozen or so years ago.

Dawn Power Dissolver worked so well I began using it on nearly everything in my kitchen - you know those dried up drippings from a spoon that are on the stove if you don't wipe them up right away - one spray and 15 minutes later with no elbow grease it wiped right away.

I raved about this product to my husband and my family members.  My husband decided to try it to clean grease off of his lawn mower - his buddy (who works on mowers for a living) was so impressed with the results and ease of use that he began using this product in his work.

My mother had tried every trick in the book to remove a stubborn stain on a piece of children's clothing.  Pretty much resigned to the stain being permanent - she grab the Dawn Power Dissolver thinking she had nothing to lose.  To her delight the laundered clothing was stain free and like new again!

This is my go to product for anything that needs cleaning and I can't recommend it highly enough.  If you are looking to remove any dirt that is mildly stubborn I would reach for the Dawn Power Dissolver.

No comments:

Post a Comment