Sunday, January 27, 2013

C-sections and Alternatives in Louisville KY

As a mother of two, my first birthing experience was less than ideal and resulted in a c-section.

When I became pregnant with my second child I desperately wanted to give birth vaginally. I encountered trouble finding good information on my options.

While I did plan for a vaginal birth my second child was also delivered via c-section.

If you are looking for alternatives in Louisville, KY I encourage you to read the article linked below and connect with the resources listed within it.

http://m.louisville.com/content/kentucky-limits-birthing-options-healthy-women-its-cesarean-rate-exceeds-national-average-fi

The desired outcome is always a healthy baby and mommy but it is also important to trust your body and make the choices best for you. The good news for me is that both of my children are healthy - and while my body still experiences c-section related oddities, I am also healthy.

Remember although your choices may be limited you do have choices and I encourage you to empower yourself with all the available information!

No comments:

Post a Comment